Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Location: London / Remote
Contract: 8 month Fixed Term Contract (immediate start)
Are you a problem solver who loves to deliver solutions? Do you love technology and its interaction with people? Interested in energy and big data? Do you want to contribute to a low carbon future?
At Guru Systems you can be part of a team developing technology that is radically reducing carbon emissions and making energy systems more transparent and lower cost for society.
This role sits at the intersection of client relationships and technology. Your mission is to help clients in getting the best out of our services to maximise client delight. A large proportion of this role is line management, but this is mixed with support, client training and more traditional client relationship management. Doing your job well is crucial to Guru’s business development including by identifying opportunities from client feedback to improve our products and processes.
About the role
Reporting into the COO, you will manage a team of Client Success and Support Executives to deliver all aspects of client services. You will be the point of contact for your team, managing stakeholders both internal and external to the business.
- Experience managing a client services team in a SaaS environment
- Good understanding of web technology and the Internet of Things
- Experience providing first line technical support to users
- A great listener and an ability to elicit information in order to better understand clients’ businesses, their problems and their requirements
- Tenacious, proactive and highly organised, able to own problems on your client’s behalf and ensure they get a resolution
- Strong empathy and the capacity to react calmly and efficiently, even when others are stressed
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills, with the ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English
- A working knowledge of ITIL
- Experience developing and delivering technical or other training
- Experience of Net Promoter Score (NPS) or similar system for gathering clients’ feedback
- Experience creating User Stories as the first step to implementing improvements
- Experience working in an SME / startup environment
Benefits and other information
Reporting to the COO, this is a full time permanent role with 25 days’ holiday each year.
- Be part of a growing innovative business and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Bespoke personal development budget
- Normal working hours are 9.00 am to 5:30 pm
- Guru Systems will match 5% pension contributions
- We host regular socials, both by teams and company wide, and are always finding creative ways of staying connected with each other
- 2 Volunteer / Social Engagement Days
- We offer great perks and discounts with free access to health and wellness support and more.
There will be an expectation that the successful candidate is able to visit our London offices twice a week.
Read more about Guru Systems, and what it’s like to work with us, here.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com