Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Location: London / Hybrid
Do you want to use your supply chain experience to deliver a range of existing and new hardware products in the low carbon sector? Do you want to ensure the efficient delivery of product to our customers and to lead the continuous improvement of the supply chain function? Do you want to contribute to a low carbon future?
About the role
This is a broad role with a wide range of responsibilities which will require working alongside the sales, site delivery, engineering, finance and senior management teams.
You’ll be responsible for all aspects of our supply chain, including vendor selection, supplier management and procurement as well as the prototyping and then manufacture of our hardware. Using your knowledge of component sourcing, you’ll also support the engineering team with product development.
Once our hardware has arrived in the UK, you’ll also be responsible for ensuring that deliveries arrive with our clients as well as managing inventory.
You’ll develop and improve supply chain processes, ensure documentation is in place, maintain our ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations, report on team KPIs, manage risk, and consider the environmental impact of our supply chain.
You’ll be supported by our Supply Chain Specialist across these responsibilities.
- 5 years experience in a Supply Chain Management role within Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- ERP system experience, set-up desirable
- Metrics tracking and analysis skills
- Experience of outsourced manufacture of electronic hardware products using Contract Equipment Manufacturer (CEM) in UK and Far East
- Ensuring quality targets are met with CEM
- Component sourcing, Stock management and Returns management
- Testing in manufacture (automated test equipment ATE)
- Introduction of new products to manufacture
- Experience in Line Management of at least one employee
- APICS/CIPS Certified Supply Chain Professional or equivalent
- ISO Introductory certifications
- Strong empathy and the capacity to react calmly and efficiently, even when others are stressed
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills, with the ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English
- Bachelor/Masters degree in a related field
- Worked with similar technology
- An existing network of relevant supply chain contacts
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a full time permanent role with 25 days’ holiday each year.
- Be part of a growing innovative business and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Bespoke personal development budget
- Normal working hours are 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Guru Systems will match 5% pension contributions
- We host regular virtual socials and are always finding creative ways of staying connected with each other
- 2 Volunteer / Social Engagement Days
- We offer great perks and discounts with free access to health and wellness support and more.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org