Guru Systems Ltd is a professional and environmentally conscious company operating in the decentralised energy sector and acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment.
Aims and objectives
The organisation fully commits to:
- Ensure that directors and management are fully engaged in the management of environmental issues
- Implement and maintain an environmental management system that is in compliance with ISO 14001: 2015
- Continually improve the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance through objectives and targets, and qualify during Management Review
- Complete internal audits and following a path of continual improvement
- Allocate suitable and sufficient resources which enable the company to achieve its environmental aims and objectives
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and ensure that, wherever practical, measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by the implementation of operational procedures
- Consider the effects that our operations may have on the local community
- Seek to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
- Determine legal compliance obligations and ensure operations are completed in accordance with them
Directors, management and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that environmental issues are given adequate consideration in the planning and day-to- day supervision of all work. All employees and subcontractors are expected to cooperate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes cooperating with management on any environment-related matter. The Directors have overall responsibility and accountability for environmental matters.