The world of heat networks is changing dramatically. Ofgem will begin regulating our industry within the next two years, and this means a big shift for everybody who’s involved with the process of designing, installing, commissioning, and operating heat networks.
On 25 July 2023, Casey Cole, CEO at Guru Systems delivered the below webinar which:
1. Summarised what we know so far about upcoming regulation by Ofgem, including the Heat Network Technical Assurance Scheme
2. Discussed how changes are likely to affect:
- Heat network designers
- Contractors installing and commissioning heat networks
- Heat network operators
3. Explored how technology can help you to prepare, including:
- New heat networks, including networks already in design or development
- Heat networks with meters already installed to comply with the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations
- Heat networks that don’t yet have meters installed
To read more on this topic, go to our recent post: On regulatory changes: An hour with Casey Cole.
If there are any questions unanswered by the webinar, please send them to us at email@example.com.